COVID 19 Update
Gratitude from our management team,
To our valued guests,
I want to express my sincerest gratitude for your unwavering support during a time when the world has been faced with overwhelming challenges. While difficult and uncertain, it’s also brought to light a sense of resilience and unity among us. Your support of our pick up and delivery services has allowed us to keep our kitchens open, our amazing staff working and has allowed us to stay connected with our community. We cannot thank you all enough.
Plans are now underway to re-open our dining room and I want to take this opportunity to share our next step. In accordance with local governments and health authorities, The Pasta Factory will resume dine-in operations Friday May 22 with a limited capacity and appropriate safety measures in place. We recognize and respect that not everyone is ready to step forward quite yet and as such for our guests that are hesitant to join us in house, we are still offering our pick up orders at 10% off regular menu prices, our take away beer and wine program…. Complete with happy hour 😉 and delivery through SKIP the Dishes.
The health and well-being of our employees and guests remain our highest priority. We are committed to providing a safe environment and we have thoughtfully implemented additional safety and hygiene measures under the guidance of health authorities and WorkSafe BC.
Thank you all very much for your continued support and trust. We can’t wait to welcome you back into our restaurant. We miss all of your faces.
General Manager and proud Penticton-ite
The Pasta Factory Enhanced Safety Protocols:
During the closure The Pasta Factory crew has taken the opportunity to clean, sanitize, and in a lot of cases renovate all of the surfaces of the dining room, kitchen and bathrooms. We are confident the already existing Foodsafe practices already in place combined with our new enhanced safety protocols will allow a safe experience and environment for all our guests and staff. Here is a sampling of some of the measures we have put in place.
- Masks will be worn by employees at all times within the restaurant and all employees will follow strict hand sanitizing/hygiene protocol.
- All management, employees, service techs and delivery personnel will undergo health checks before being permitted to enter the service areas of the restaurant. If they present signs of illness they will not enter the building.
- Stringent Hygiene Protocol training has been implemented for all employees Hand sanitizer will be provided to all guests upon arrival and all guests visiting our restaurants will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Tables of clients will be sat six feet apart or with stained glass partitions between booths with a maximum of 6 people per table or booth.
- All surfaces within the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between each use with epa approved sanitizer.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 15 minutes.
- Sanitized vinyl menus will be provided, however if guests prefer they can view our entire menu online at www.thepastafactory.ca from their individual device.
- All guests and staff will be asked to maintain physical distancing (6 feet apart)and follow directional arrows in order to allow for physical distancing.
- Separate entrance and exit doors will be put into action to continue assisting with physical distancing, as such SKIP drivers will only be permitted into the restaurant one at a time using the exit door to pick up orders to keep the client waiting area less congested. In addition, should a wait time be suspected for walk in clients they will be asked for a cell number and called with their table is being cleaned for their seating to also keep the client waiting area less congested.
We know the dining experience is going to feel a little different, but with your help enacting these measures we will be back to bringing you the very best consistent, friendly service you have always expected from us.
Once again, we cannot thank you enough for your support and working with us on these changes.